Sunday, January 16, 2011

Button Bracelets and Necklace








Look at the bracelets and necklace created from buttons. A few weeks ago my friend asked me if I would like some buttons. Of course, I said yes. There is something inside of me that loves buttons, maybe it comes from my early days when sewing was my passion or maybe it was from looking through button jars at my grandmothers house. I don't know what it is, but there is just something intoxicating about buttons. Campfire will be using the extra buttons at summer camp for incentives. Today has been fun, creating something different from my clay creations. Now don't get me wrong, my mind was wandering off to clay land while I was making my button creations, thinking about ways to incorporate the two. I'll put it on my bucket list.


1 comment:

Admin said...

I love your creations:) All of these are lovely and I love the darks and golds together. Who would have thought old buttons could look so sophisticated?