Thursday, April 23, 2009

Road Trip - Day 33

Thursday, April 23rd



Outside of Yellowstone National Park in MontanaLook closely at the photo above to see the long horn sheep speckled in the hillside. Looking up hillside we saw maybe ten long horn sheep camouflaged into the landscape. Seven in the photo above and three more nearby.

If the first three long horn sheep were not on the roadside we never would of noticed the ones on the hillside.




We are about four hours outside of Seattle, so this will most likely be my last post about our road trip. It definately was a trip that I'll never forget. Brian asked me yesterday which part was my favorite. I thought for a few minutes and I couldn't reply. There were too many, I couldn't choose just one or a couple. But I must say that visiting with all of our relatives and friends were great. Some of those people we hadn't seen in 15 years. Thank you to all our friends and relatives for their hospitality and when you make it to the Pacific Northwest we will try to make your trip as wonderful as you've made ours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Helen, I feel like I've been refreshed by going on your trip with you. I love that you posted every day. Now all your poly-buddies here in the NW know what your relatives look like. Can't wait to see what inspiration this brings to your clay work.

Patricia P